Welcome to the KrishnaSoft's Electronic Newsletter.
This is the November 1998 issue entitled: "Traveling Faster Than the Speed of Light!".
WEB: http://www.krishnasoft.com; EMAIL: email@example.com
This newsletter goes to around 1000 people who either have an interest in Vedic science or spiritually entertaining multimedia technology.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
(1) New Free Demo: Look at What's in Krsna's Mouth!
(2) Traveling Faster than the Speed of Light!
(3) Clues on How to Fly to Mahavisnu
(4) List of KrishnaSoft's products
1. New Free Demo: LOOK AT WHAT'S IN KRSNA'S MOUTH!
2. TRAVELING FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF LIGHT
>PHYSICS NEWS UPDATE
>The American Institute of Physics Bulletin of Physics News
>Number 398 October 21, 1998 by Phillip F. Schewe and Ben Stein
>SUPERLUMINAL TRAVEL REQUIRES NEGATIVE
>ENERGIES. Einstein's special theory of relativity asserts that no
>physical object can travel faster than the speed of light. The theory
>also holds that mass and energy will have different values depending
>on your frame of reference. The idea that the mass (energy) density
>in any one frame would always be at least equal to or greater than
>zero is called the "weak energy condition." Ken Olum of Tufts
>(firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-628-5000, x2753) follows the
>reverse tack in arguing that superluminal travel is possible in certain
>warped versions of space/time but that this would entail the
>existence of negative energy. In this case the concepts of
>superluminal motion and of negative energy need to be explored.
>An object with negative mass would be less massive than empty
>space. We don't know of any such object, but physicists have
>detected small regions of space characterized by a very slightly
>negative energy density (the so called Casimir effect; see Updates
>122 and 300). If you combine negative energy with positive energy
>you get nothing, very different from the explosion you get when
>you combine matter and antimatter. As for superluminal travel---in
>Olum's model objects and signals do not actually travel faster than
>light. Rather, the curvature of a spacetime incorporating a
>negative-energy density is such that one can arrive quickly at distant
>places using sub-light speeds. (Physical Review Letters, 26 October
Readers of Srimad-Bhagavatam should already know that one can travel to places light years away within a few moments. For example, Lord Krsna took Arjuna to meet with Mahavisnu who is many light years away. Taking the modern figure for the speed of light at 186,282 miles/second and figures from the Srimad-Bhagavatam of the end of the covering of the universe at about 5,555 trillion yojanas, we see that it would take 7560 light years for Lord Krsna and Arjuna to reach Mahavisnu. That is, if their chariot traveled at the speed of light for 7560 years, they would reach Mahavisnu. However, we know that Lord Krsna was present on this planet earth for about 125 years. Thus, Lord Krsna's chariot was doing superluminal travel. The following from the Srimad-Bhagavatam (3.30.24) gives some more details on superluminal travel:
Thus he has to pass ninety-nine thousand yojanas within two or three
moments, and then he is at once engaged in the torturous punishment
which he is destined to suffer.
One yojana is calculated to be eight miles, and he has to pass along a road which is therefore as much as 792,000 miles. Such a long distance is passed over within a few moments only. The subtle body is covered by the constables so that the living entity can pass such a long distance quickly and at the same time tolerate the suffering. This covering, although material, is of such fine elements that material scientists cannot discover what the coverings are made of. To pass 792,000 miles within a few moments seems wonderful to the modern space travelers. They have so far traveled at a speed of 18,000 miles per hour, but here we see that a criminal passes 792,000 miles within a few seconds only, although the process is not spiritual but material.
Here the indication is that we do not necessarily need objects with negative mass or negative energy but there exist subtler elements than space itself. The mind, intelligence, and ego are material elements that are subtler than ether or space and thus less massive. So, there's more out there than what meets the eye.
3. CLUES ON HOW TO FLY TO MAHAVISNU
(1) All the major features of the universe can be visited by initially setting the Pitch=0, Pitch=90 or Pitch= -90. If you fly at Pitch=0, you will be traveling through Bhurloka. If you fly at Pitch = -90, you will fly toward the lower planetary systems and hell. If you fly at Pitch= 90, you will fly toward Satyaloka.
(2) Once the pitch is set, turn on the WARP speed button.
(3) Speed up by clicking on the UP arrow until you are flying at about 32000 yoj/second if Pitch=0 and about 1000 yoj/second if pitch is nonzero. You can change the speed to higher or lower values once you are familiar with the universe.
(4) As you are flying, note the scroll line where the description of the features you are passing by appear; for example, if you are flying at pitch=0, you will pass by "Kusadvipa", "Ocean of Salt Water", "Ocean of milk", "Puskaradvipa", etc. Click on "Land Here" to find out whether the planet has any clues to offer you to help you reach Mahavisnu. You can also fly backward toward Jambudvipa by making the speed negative.
(5) Once you have landed in different planets of the universe, it will become obvious how to reach Mahavisnu. [CC Madhya 19.151]: Brahmanda bhramite kona bhagyavan jiva guru krsna prasade paya bhakti lata bija.
SIDE NOTE: Krishna Software would like to keep a list of the top ten scores of people who have reached Mahavisnu. So if you reach Mahavisnu, you can submit your high score and name to us. The authentic way to do this is to email us the file HISCORES.DAT from your \KSI\KB subdirectory once you reach Mahavisnu. This is an encrypted file.
4. LIST OF KRISHNA SOFTWARE'S PRODUCTS
(a) Multimedia Krsna CD w/Vedic Astronomy game: The latest release from Krishna Software Inc. This is a 51-hour audio-visual presentation of the Krsna book and a Vedic Astronomy game based on the Fifth Canto of the Srimad-Bhagavatam. All on a single CDROM. Free sample demo downloadable.
(b) Multimedia Bhagavad-gita As It Is CD: Lord Krsna's eternal instructions to Arjuna and the rest of the world about Isvara (Supreme Lord), jiva (the soul), karma (activities), kala (time), and prakrti (nature). This is a 30-hour audio-visual CDROM.
(c) Multilingual Word Processor CD [version 4.00]: Type in diacritics, Hindi, Sanskrit, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali, and Assamese without knowing the alphabet. Free demo downloadable.
All of the above software was tested on various Intel 486 and Pentium processors running Windows 3.1, Windows '95, Windows '98, and Windows NT (client and server). All products are in stock.
Latest pricing and ordering information is at our web site: http://www.krishnasoft.com. With Gita Jayanti and Christmas coming soon, please inquire about special wholesale pricing of the CDs. They make very good gifts in this computer age.
End of Newsletter- written and edited by KSI staff; (c) 1998 Krishna Software Inc.
Our staff consists of: Hari Rama Dasa, Lovi, Rajni, Virender, and a few part-time volunteers.
Please forward this newsletter to any friends who may be interested.
If you know anyone else who is interested to receive this free newsletter, please email their email address to: email@example.com. On the other hand, if you want your name removed from our mailing list, please tell us and forgive us for sending you this. If you have any questions about our products, company, or this newsletter you can email them to us and we will respond in the next issue.
All glories to Lord Sri Krsna and His transcendental potencies!
Back to Main